Mercury Summer Stock seeks to build relationships with local businesses that share our commitment and dedication to promoting social and economic vitality within the Greater Cleveland area through the development of sustainable performing arts programs.
As a corporate sponsor, your organization receives a number of marketing and outreach benefits, including:
- Your corporate sponsorship is acknowledged on the program title page for more than 7,000 theatergoers to see.
- Your corporate sponsorship is acknowledged on all Mercury promotional materials and advertisements.
- You will receive a 2’x3’ poster in the lobby during each performance acknowledging your support.
- You will be entitled to invite 20-100 of your board members, customers, or outstanding employees to a performance of the show of your choice.
- Your employees receive discounted tickets for any performance of the production you choose to sponsor.
- You are presented with unique marketing opportunities, such as displays, information booths and banners in the theatre lobby during the season’s run.
For a complete list of available sponsorship packages, please see our Partnership Packages and Benefits.
Mercury Summer Stock serves the Greater Cleveland area as a professionally based, not-for-profit community-supported stock musical theatre group; in fact, we are Cleveland’s only professional summer stock theatre company. In its 13th season, Mercury has been recognized as one of the top 40 emerging young theatre companies in the country, according to Backstage, the national magazine for the performing arts.
While other theatre companies all over the country have laid-off staff, eliminated shows and closed their doors, Mercury remains strong and resilient, and in fact, continues to grow.
As we approach our 2012 summer season, we are proud to share that:
- We are able to maintain our unbeatable low-ticket prices once again.
- Our Season Subscriptions are already up 30% from 2008!
- We are continuing the My First Musical program for children under the age of twelve and their parents, who may be faced with economic hardship. The program provides participants free admission to each show and educational materials.
- We have established a new Teen Board with 15 teen-representatives from schools around the Greater Cleveland area.
Commitment to Cleveland Community
- Employs local artists and technicians
- Creates a diverse community that attracts new businesses
- Purchases goods and services from local merchants
- Provides national exposure
- Supports community charitable activities and organizations
- Provides student training and internships for aspiring young performers
- Fosters regionalism
Download our letter and donor card below:
Make your Tax-Deductible Donation to:
Mercury Summer Stock
P.O. Box 21188
Cleveland, OH 44121-0188
We thank you for your generosity and we look forward to bringing you another summer of theatrical magic!