In Spring 2009, with encouragement from teenage company members, Mercury Summer Stock established a Teen Board. The board's mission is to help build participation among their peers in support of the Theatre's teen programming, including: stage productions, education, and community events.
What exactly is the Mercury Summer Stock Teen Board?
- Twelve high school students, 13 to 18 years old
- Operates in conjunction with Mercury’s Board of Directors
- Attends bi-monthly meetings to develop and lead teen programs
- Learns about theatre operations
- Creates communications for teens
- Meets with Artistic Director and Managing Director to establish
- Meets arts professionals and leading regional artists
- Represents Mercury Summer Stock Teen Board in the community
- Develops leadership skills
For more information on teen programming and to get involved in the Mercury Summer Stock Teen Board, please contact Kelvette Beacham, Teen Board advisor , at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 Teen Subscriptions
Mercury Summer Stock is providing teen theatergoers and arts enthusiasts with a unbeatable deal for our 2012 season!
We're giving you the opportunity to see all three of our shows: CATS, Once Upon A Mattress, and All Shook Up, plus a pre-show pizza party mixer, for only $25.00!
All teens 13-19 can receive this deeply discounted rate by purchasing our Thursday Night's Teen Night subscription!
Accompanying adults (not required but always welcome!) can share in the savings by getting a discounted subscription for just $36.00 (regular ticket prices are $15 per show)!
2012 Mercury Teen Nights
CATS - June 21 at 7:30pm
Once Upon A Mattress- July 12 at 7:30pm
All Shook Up - August 9 at 7:30pm
All performances are at Notre Dame College, 1851 South Green Road, South Euclid, Ohio 44121
To order your teen night subscription, click on the subscription form link below, fill out form, and return it to Mercury Summer Stock by June 7th.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact Mercury Summer Stock at 216.771.5862 or email email@example.com
For more information or questions call 216.771.5862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org